On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, the Kenston boys JV and Varsity Golf team attended an event at Shaker Country Club hosted by our superintendent, Mrs. Santilli. The boys played a 9 hole round of golf, followed by a very nice dinner in the main dining room. We interviewed Jackson Keen, a golfer on the Kenston JV team, and asked him a few questions:
- Q: How long have you golfed for?
- A: I have golfed for several years now
- Q: How has your golf game been doing this year?
- A: It has been an overall good season for me.
- Q: How was the food at Shaker Country Club?
- A: I had a burger and it was very good.
- Q: What kind of putter do you have?
- A: I have an old Scotty Cameron putter
- Q: Who has the biggest slice on the team?
- A: I would have to say Jack Kubaitis.
This event put the final end to the JV season while Varsity has a few more events to go. Overall the golf team has done very well this year with some outstanding scores from the players. We hope that as the years go on the golf team will keep very steady scores and stay consistent throughout the matches.