Please read the following information very carefully and through the end as information may apply differently to each student. We will be collecting all Kenston-issued uniform and equipment for all spring sport teams on Monday, May 4 and Tuesday, May 5. We will also be accepting items that have not yet been returned from fall and winter sports.
In order to maintain organization, respect social distancing, and keep your wait time down, we have developed the following time slots for you to attend accordingly. Kenston Middle School students who participated in the indoor track season and who have not returned items should attend one of the appropriate windows established for the track & field team. Anyone who is not able to attend their specific time slot should contact Mrs. Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Softball: MONDAY 8:00am-9:00am
- Girls Track & Field students whose last name begins A-M: MONDAY 9:00am-10:15am
- Girls Track & Field students whose last name begins N-Z: MONDAY 10:15am-11:30am
- Boys Track & Field students whose last name begins A-M: MONDAY 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Boys Track & Field students whose last name begins N-Z: MONDAY 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Girls Lacrosse students whose last name begins A-K: TUESDAY 8:00am-9:00am
- Girls Lacrosse students whose last name begins L-Z: TUESDAY 9:00am-10:00am
- Boys Lacrosse students whose last name begins A-H: TUESDAY 10:00am-11:00am
- Boys Lacrosse students whose last name begins I-Z: TUESDAY 11:00am-12:00pm
- Baseball students who were issued JV team items: TUESDAY 12:30pm-1:15pm
- Baseball students who were issued Varsity team items: TUESDAY 1:15pm-2:00pm
- Fall or winter sport returns may be made at any time
Items should be brought to the main entrance of Kenston High School. Students or representatives should clean all equipment and launder all cloth and place the items in a disposable bag. On a slip of paper or on the bag itself, there should be a clear marking that includes the student’s full name and grade. Those returning the items are asked to remain in the immediate vicinity so that all items can be checked for completeness. Once all items have been confirmed returned a proctor will release those standing by. If an item is missing, the individual will receive a note listing the missing item(s). Missing items must then be returned as soon as possible during this collection period or at another time arranged with the athletic department.
UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT POLICIES
Some friendly reminders regarding our Kenston-issued uniform and equipment policy include:
- Items are not available for purchase – if mementos are desired for graduating seniors, we can put you in touch with the appropriate vendor to seek potential replicas
- Unreturned/damaged items may effectively render an entire line of uniforms obsolete so every effort to return items in a gently used fashion are greatly appreciated
- Unreturned/damaged items are subject to a replacement cost that will be issued to student accounts
- Unresolved returns or replacement fees will result in:
- Holds being placed on the awarding of diplomas and the release of academic transcripts
- Students will not be issued uniforms or equipment for participation in future sport seasons
We want to thank everyone for assisting in this process during these unprecedented times and look forward to seeing you next week.