CAFÉ MENU: Taco Meat Nacho’s • Black Bean & Corn Salsa • Assorted Fruits & Vegetables
DAILY: Big Daddy’s Pizza • Chicken Sandwiches (Regular and Spicy) • Variety of Wraps (Turkey, Ham, Spicy Chicken, Chicken or Veggie) • Variety of Fruit and Veggies
A few quick reminders:
● Check your email daily for important updates.
● Practice Social Distancing while on campus
● Use self management skills (chrome book, charger, earbuds, etc.) before arriving to school
● Sports bags are to be left in the auditorium storage room
● Backpacks are not allowed in the classrooms. Only clear bags or cinch sacks allowed.
● Face masks must be worn at all times
● Parking passes will be sold during lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the cafeteria during all lunch blocks. Bring your completed application, with a copy of your license and a check for $35.00.
● School pictures will be taken on September 8 and September 11. More details will follow, but all students whether purchasing pictures or not are still required to get their picture taken for your student I.D.
● If you are participating in the Geauga County Fair, you will need to complete a planned absence in advance. Forms are located in the attendance office.
● Seniors must have their immunization for the second dose of their MMR turned into the Clinic by Monday, September 21, 2020 in order to come to school.
Do you want to be able to read announcements just like this one you are hearing right now? If so, see Mr. Novak in The Hub, formerly known as the library.
SENIORS, REQUIRED VACCINE: All seniors are required to have proof of the meningococcal vaccine on file in the clinic PRIOR TO the beginning of the 2020-21 school year. By state law, students will not be allowed to stay in school longer than 14 school days unless proof has been received on all required immunizations. Note: students who had the first dose prior to age 16 must have the second dose before entering 12th grade. Documentation can be a signed note from the physician’s office or an immunization summary printout. Proof must include the month, day, and year of the dose. Deadline: Friday, September 18th.
Geauga County Fair Participation: If you are planning on participating in the Geauga County Fair this year, you will need to complete a Planned Absence Form and return it to the Attendance Office. Planned Absence Forms are required at least 2 days before your planned absence. Stop in the Attendance Office if you have any questions.
SENIOR PORTRAITS: Senior portrait specifications for other Photographers: Size—no less than 300 dpi. Pose—only traditional full color portrait, head and shoulders only. Background—must be on the spectrum from cobalt to navy blue (no light blue). No hats, props, hands or inappropriate clothing. Submit your photograph electronically by email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org or on a CD. Under no circumstances will a senior portrait be scanned from a print. Any questions, see Mr. Fodor, room A114.
Attention Seniors: College visitations will be held virtually this year. The following schools are scheduled this week:
University of North Carolina, Tuesday, Sept. 1 – 10:30 a.m.
Ohio Wesleyan University, Wednesday, Sept. 2, 9:00 a.m.
Vanderbilt University, Wednesday, Sept. 2, 11:00 a.m.
Please sign up through your Naviance account. Further details and a URL to attend the virtual presentation will be emailed to your Kenston email.
Need a job? New positions posted! Check out our JOB BOARD. Employers post jobs here because they want YOU! Go to the KHS website, type in “job board” in the search box, or stop by the job board across from Guidance.
LOST & FOUND ITEMS: Please stop by the Main Office if you have lost something or if you have found something that someone has lost. Items not claimed in a few days will be placed in the Lost & Found bin in the Cafeteria.