KATHLEEN INDIANO, CPA
Registered Representative Investment Advisor Representative
6001 E. Royalton Road, Suite 180
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
T: 440-526-0126 * F: 440-526-1070
Kathleen has been practicing in the area of accounting for the last 26 years. She is a 1985 graduate of C.S.U. She currently has one child who graduated from Kenston in 2011. Two other children will graduate in the class of 2013 and 2017. Kathleen lives in Bainbridge with Vince, her husband of 21 years.
Kathleen is a CPA and Financial Planner who provides the following services in the areas of wealth accumulation, retirement cash flow planning and wealth transfer to both individual and business clients. Kathleen works significantly with seniors and their children relative to the management of assets including income planning and Legacy transfer planning.
We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of financial and tax management, including:
- Retirement Planning: Helping you with your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortable. Managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax: Preparation of Individual and corporate returns including out of state. Addressing your current situation to ensure you are not paying more than needed.
- Estate and Legacy Planning: Helping preserve your estate for your intended heirs. Review beneficiary designations. Reducing exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with legal advisors.
- Risk Management, Long Term Care & HSA Planning: Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the appropriate policy for your situation. Analyzing a client’s individual need for long term care insurance or HSA benefits.
- Education Funding: Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you address your children’s education expense needs.
- Investment Planning: Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending appropriate investment vehicles designed to help you reach your goals.
- Distribution Planning: Distribution planning is a critical component when considering the risks of longevity, inflation, rising health care costs and the economy. A well-developed financial plan includes a flexible distribution strategy.
Invest Financial Corporation (INVEST), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered Broker Dealer is not affiliated with Indiano & Company CPAs Inc. Securities and certain insurance products are offered thorough INVEST and affiliated insurance agencies. Advisory Services are offered through INVEST. INVEST does not provide tax or legal advice